Curious about what we believe? Asking some questions? Take a look at the video below.
We have summarised our key beliefs using a resource called ‘Two Ways to Live’. If you want to read more on this, please click here.
Two Ways to Live
1) God is the loving ruler of the world.
He made the world.
He made us rulers of the world under him.
2) We all reject the ruler – God – by trying to run life our own way without him.
But we fail to rule ourselves or society or world.
3) God won’t let us rebel forever.
God’s punishment for rebellion is death and judgement.
4) Because of his love, God sent his son into the world: the man Jesus Christ.
Jesus always lived under God’s rule. Yet by dying in our place he took our punishment and brought forgiveness.
5) God raised Jesus again as the ruler of the world.
Jesus has conquered death, now gives new life and will return to judge.
6) Our way: Reject God’s rule. Try to run life our own way. Results: Condemned by God. Facing death and judgement.
OR God’s new way: Submit to Jesus as our ruler. Rely on Jesus’ death and resurrection. Results: Forgiven by God. Given eternal life.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us and we would love to talk with you.
If you want more details about what we believe, please click here.